Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Truth can suck!

John 8:32 says "You will know the Truth and the truth will set you free."

My first thought is I like my little bubble of denial.... do you?

But the more I study and search my soul, the more I want to know the truth so I can do something about it.  Knowing the truth springs you into action, doesn't it?

Living in denial allows you to not move or take action on what needs to be changed or solved.

Even when the truth is ugly and hurtful and full of rejection ---- I still want to know.  Because then I can take appropriate action.  God knows the truth and has prepared you to be able to handle the truth.

Today, I'm glad I know the truth and I'm ready to face it head on and take appropriate steps.  It's freeing! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment