Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Clearances!

Happy 2012!  This year has started off with a huge bang!! I got to ring in the year at the BEACH!  Those of you who really know me -- know this is my favorite place in all the world... I love the waves (which a few times were very stormy:love, love, love) and the sand, the sounds, the clouds... I could go on and on.

Not only was I at the beach -- but I went to the outlet mall.  Double the fun!  I took Lindsay shopping for some new jeans and her cousin Abby got to come along.  We had the best time.  Looking at things, laughing, buying, laughing some more. You get the idea.

Of course, I only shop the clearance racks.  My kids know that we only have things that come from clearance. So as soon as we would walk in a store, I would ask the girls if they see the clearance racks.... right?  Teach them how to shop right, I say.

When we are done shopping, Abby wants to go to McDonalds.  Shocking, if you know her too.  Ha.

We go up to the drive through --- Lindsay spots the clearance sign and says in a huge loud voice: "Mom, McDonald's is having a clearance!! We can get a good deal!"

I then had to explain that the world clearance has a few different meanings....

No comments:

Post a Comment