Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Friday, December 2, 2011

Heart Wrestling

Today was a tough day for me.  My heart is wrestling with an issue.  I feel God prodding me to make a "next step", but my heart isn't as quick to make action.  Even with wise counsel and awesome support, my heart is still fighting.

And these times of prodding for "next steps" come at times of many other distractions.  Which can be good or bad I guess... but today was one of those days I wish I could lay it aside..... but the urging continues.

The next step I need to make is sure to "ruffle the feathers" and my heart doesn't feel ready to deal with the "ruffling.."

But it's not fun either to resist what God has called me to do... so I feel torn.

Thankful for my hubby that knew how my day was today and just spent the evening with me, loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment