Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Simplicity

Doesn't the word just give you a big sigh?  Simple.  Easy.  Not rushed. Relaxed.

I long for the days of things being more simple.  You would think with technology, our lives would be so much easier than my Grandma had it.  But for some reason, it just seems complicated. I wonder if she thought so too? I'll have to ask her.

I purposely bought craft items this year for our family to do projects.  If you know me, you know how I love to be crafty -- NOT!  But I longed for us to spend time together each making something.  Realizing we all don't like the same things, the crafts vary.

Each day in the morning, I look forward to some time in the evening to do this.... it's NOT that easy.  It seems something always gets in the way.  Does this happen to you?

This weekend, I'm determined to not let it get in the way.  But then again, it's deadline 1st of the month weekend.... torn, complicated, life....

So, I'm taking the challenge to find some simplicity -- you with me?  You don't have to be crafty --- but find your own way of being simple. I long for family time (no fighting, I mean fun times) and am learning that I'm going to have to fight and compromise to get it!  Stay tuned to see how the weekend turned out......

No comments:

Post a Comment