Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Monday, November 21, 2011

Inspired by my small group

My small group studying Esther inspired me to write a blog.  So, if you haven't already gotten enough of me on Facebook -- feel free to join me here.

This week I've been learning about a Reversal of Destiny.  This is when God appoints or allows circumstances or crises in our lives to redirect us.  Did you know this has happened many times in people's lives especially in the bible? And it comes when we least expect it.

I was trying to think of times it's happened in my life and this is what I've come up with.

  • I was adopted and after all I've learned about my birth family, I received a Reversal of Destiny in God placing my adoptive parents into my life. 
  • Getting a job in Cannon Beach when I was 19.  Completely steered my life on the right course -- another reversal of destiny
  • Marrying my husband - who made me face my faith and what I believed in for myself, a time of owning my faith -- and he had a Reversal of Destiny
  • Starting my own accounting business that has allowed me to be a wife, home for my children, and available to volunteer and serve -- a reversal of destiny in my life for many purposes as well as for others in my immediate family. 

These are just a few times in my life that have been obvious.  I'm sure there are many more if I really took more time.  

How about you?  Can you see a reversal of destiny in your life?  I'd love to hear about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment