Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Red Paisley Chairs!!!

Hey all!  SHOUT OUT to Marilyn Daniels!!  Furniture wizard!!! She found some new chairs for me, as a few of mine broke this past week...... she got them for a steal! Ashley Furniture honey pine chairs!!!! So cool.

She rocks like that.... AND she even braved the fabric store with me to find new fabric for cushions.... and what color did I pick?  RED!!!

Not only did she FIND the chairs, SHOP for fabric, but she HELPED me re-upholster (is this a word?) the chairs in RED PAISLEY!! And she even knew how non crafty I really am and how handicapped I am at these things...... yet she was so very patient with me!!

What a special day and you don't find friends like that every day who will drop what they are doing, and come help you out and teach you a new trick -- like how to work a staple gun WITH fabric!!! No sew -- that's my style!

Now I need to have you all over for dinner (it may just be hot dogs here...) AND play games (LIFE, my new fav) in my fancy CUSHIONED RED PAISLEY chairs!! Just don't spill, k?  They are nice and new to me!!

I'm loving walking into my dining room and seeing the cheery red.. Thank you Marilyn.  I really will take BOTH kids for you to pay you back..... what a special time we had together learning new tricks! I'll teach you Kindle techie crap, and you teach me useful power tools crap..

2 comments:

  1. YES Marilyn does SO ROCK!!! So where is the picture of these fab chairs??
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, I do so love you the enthusiasm you bring to nearly every event and conversation! And yes, red is entirely awesome because it just is. You are very very welcome. I had fun. Now, though, your windows are asking for matching fabric and your buffet asked for a runner (didn't you hear it)? When are we going back??

    ReplyDelete