Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Limitless

Undaunted means not intimidated or discouraged by difficulties, danger or disappointment.

Are you living life undaunted? I'm in the middle of a great study by Christine Caine (http://christinecaine.com).  Really looking at my life and realizing that I don't trust as much as I should.

Do you limit yourself? Do you limit others around you? What about what God can do in your life if you let Him truly in?  I do.  In a lot of ways.  I'm tired of it.

I tell myself - I don't have time to add one more thing, do I really have time for that thing or is that something that is worthy of my time? All kinds of questions that keep me down in my rut and running as usual.  I'm done.

One of my family's favorite movies is We Bought a Zoo.  (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1389137/)
This is a great movie that shows the choices you can take when tragedy strikes.  It's inspiring to watch someone take a great risk and take their hurt and pain and invest it. There are 2 lines in that movie that I'm trying to incorporate in my life......

  • Benjamin Mee: You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.
  • Katherine Mee: Why not?
Have you done something that takes insane courage? I would like to say that I have.... and I would like to live my life being willing to take risks and being open to what God is asking of me.  And ask myself - why not? What do I have to lose? 

This study is encouraging you to do something for God.  So many of us say what can I do?  I'm just 1 person and I only have this much time and this much influence.  My answer to this is -- you touch and help change 1 person's life, they then help someone else or even 5 people, then they reach out to others.  It's exponential.  It's unstoppable.  It's Ephesians 3:20.  Obeying God's calling has NO LIMITS.  

I know what my next step is and I know it's huge and it's going to impact.  Are there obstacles?  Yes.  Does it feel overwhelming?  Yes, because it's bigger than myself.  And when doing something for God, realizing the battles are really against the flesh, not against Tonya Mosher. But I'm asking God to help me be undaunted

Instead of asking yourself, why?  Ask why not? Just 20 seconds of insane courage!! You can endure anything for 20 seconds!!! 

Waiting to hear your stories.........


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such wonderful and interesting article about Limitless Family.

    ReplyDelete