Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Austin, here we come!

Insane.... insane......insane. Loving my insane life.

A few weeks ago, I was feeling very discontent. I posted about that in  my post called God's Up to Something Big

Fast forward ----- I received a personal phone call from IF: Gather saying that Jen's registration was processed as was mine.  We are IN!! We are going to Austin!

What is this conference?  It's called IF:Gather.  Founded by Jennie Allen IF exists to:

  • GATHER &
  • EQUIP &
  • UNLEASH next generation of women to live out their purpose
Sounds like what should be next, don't you think?  

You too can participate in this.  It will be simulcast. Stay tuned for more information about this.  
I can't wait to see how God's going to use this.  Airline tickets are booked and we are ready to go learn and soak it all up to figure out how to leak it all out.  

On a popular TV show I like --- a firefighter was having a hard time overcoming his grief and doing things that weren't healthy in combating it. His boss called him in and his argument was that he was on the job, showing up.  The boss said -- It's NOT about showing up - it's MORE than that.  People count on you! 

Yes -- this is true to all areas of our lives. Are you just showing up? Soaking it up and not sharing it? 
Are you making a difference or an appearance? 

I will not show up in Austin.  It's time for more.  I want to live my life trusting in Ephesians 3:20.  

No comments:

Post a Comment