Dolphin Fun

Dolphin Fun
2014 Cruise

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Milestones

Today marks a milestone. It's one of those, as a mother that you look forward to and that you dread all at once.  Hunter got his driver's license.  He's ready. He's confident.  We've tried to prepare him. 

I remember thinking when they were little, if only I could send them to the store.  How handy it would be to run that errand for me.  Here we are..... he's got my other baby in the car with him.  They are heading to the orthodontist by themselves.  

I'm home alone. This feels odd.  It's a bit unsettling and exciting all at the same time.  

It's change. 

It's something new.  

Parenting is all about changes.  Constantly adapting your life to the littles in your life.  

I wish you could have seen his proud smile.  Really.  I teared up. He was so excited and proud.  It's a huge milestone.  He's so excited to drive himself to work. 


You parents of toddlers and littles --- it goes so quick.  Embrace every day, every moment.  Enjoy these milestones.  Celebrate them.  I would say I'd take him to celebrate, but he's already gone celebrating with his sister. 

My prayer life has changed once again in the past 2 hours....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment